Saturday, April 28, 2018

Here's Sugar with Suzi

Good Evening All, Time for me to share with you another journal page I've created for this months 'Messy and Sketchy' Challenge.  You've still got a little time to join in, so why not make something this weekend and enter to be in with a chance of winning some gorgeous images from the store.

Here's my journal page;

I used the gorgeous 'Sugar' image #242 for my focal point on this page.  I've added here to a canvas background which I created with Brushos and Gel Medium.  She's coloured with Alcohol Markers, coloured pencils, Faber-Castell PITT Pens and a little white Posca Paint Pen.

If you enjoy my posts here at Oddball Stamps please join me over on
 to see more of my creative work

Don't forget to use my discount code in the Oddball Art Stamps Etsy store to get 10% off your purchase; DTSUZI10

Have a Wonderful Day
hugs
Suzi
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment